ABOUT THIS ART PRINT
“Humans… oh, how they hate us. Oh, how they fear us.”
Sideshow presents the X-Men #7 Fine Art Print by artist Jay Anacleto after John Byrne.
Jay Anacleto pays tribute to a piece of X-Men history with this incredibly detailed illustration inspired by John Byrne’s iconic cover to Uncanny X-Men #141. X-Men Blue and Gold team members Cyclops and Jean Grey are caught in a search beam as the fugitive mutants take a stand against the humans who hate and fear them for their uncanny abilities. Behind them is a torn poster depicting other famous members of the X-Men, considered to be dangerous criminals in a world that does not understand them.
Originally created as a retailer exclusive variant cover for X-Men #7 (2020), written by Jonathan Hickman for Marvel Comics, this comic book collectible is now available to collectors in a fine art format. Each X-Men #7 Fine Art Print features an authorized, automated artist signature and an embossed Seal of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 400 pieces.
Shine a spotlight on the mutants in your Marvel collection when you bring home the X-Men #7 Fine Art Print by Jay Anacleto.
- Officially licensed by Marvel
- Limited edition of 400
- 18 x 24” fine art giclée print, approx 22 x 28.5” with frame
- 100% cotton, acid-free, certified archival matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- *Print is wrapped and hand-rolled in acid free paper, inserted in a protective plastic sleeve, and shipped in a 4” diameter tube*
- Sideshow Collectibles
- Art Print
- Jay Anacleto
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Product Size
- Height: 24″ (609.6 mm) | Width: 18″ (457.2 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 5.00″ (127 mm) | Width: 5.00″ (127 mm) | Depth: 24.00″ (609.6 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more
© 2020 Marvel
There are no reviews yet.