- Pair of gloves
- Makeup Kit (Not included with rental)
- Wig (Not included with rental)
- Grand Heritage Joker Costume
- 100% polyester poplin, satin & broadcloth fabrics
- Long purple poplin jacket lined with red satin; center-front buttons, false pocket flaps
- Gray geometric print shirt hat buttons at center front & at sleeve cuffs
- Vivid green poplin vest has satin back & lining, front buttons
- Gold satin necktie has diamond print
- Purple pinstripe pants have elastic back waistband, front zipper fly
- Green & brown wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap
- Deluxe Joker makeup kit includes scar prosthetics
- Officially licensed
When Batman began cleaning up the streets of Gotham City he was willing to fight anyone who stood against him and do whatever it took to keep citizens safe. And, honestly, he got off to a really good start.
He easily took down the mob, who were only interested in money and power, but how do you fight someone who just wants to watch the world burn? That’s the problem Batman faced when The Joker showed up on the scene and changed the rules. The Dark Knight’s most famous arch-nemesis loves nothing more than spreading chaos and causing Batman as much pain as he can in the process. Though we hear he also likes gunpowder, gasoline, and can do a really cool magic trick with a pencil!
Feel like spreading a little chaos of your own? This Grand Heritage Joker Costume will give you everything you will need to put Batman through his paces and whip Gotham into a panic. This officially licensed costume includes a long purple jacket, pinstripe-patterned pants, green vest, dress shirt, and tie that have all been designed to capture the details of the outfit worn by The Joker as he terrorized the city in The Dark Knight movie. It also includes a green and brown colored wig and makeup set, which comes with prosthetic scars just like the ones The Joker had around his mouth, but you can come up with your own story of where you got those scars. If you haven’t started practicing your maniacal laugh yet, then ask yourself: Why so serious?
There are no reviews yet.