PLANTS ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD
There are plenty out there that are rooting for our furry friends, doing their best to make sure that nasty humans aren’t doing anything awful to the cuddly companions. But, nature is made up of so much more than just our beastly buddies. Who can vouch for the flora as much as the rest speak for the fauna!?
Well, when the world needs some serious help, sometimes you need to take that extra step and do more than just stop and smell the roses. Much better to show those petals how to go lethal and help them take a stand! Now, it isn’t always easy to just hop into your own comic book transformation. They don’t make tubs of radioactive seeds and chemically treated saplings all that often… at least, not the ones that’ll actually make you the next floral femme.
- Pair of Glovelettes
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Plus Size Lethal Beauty Costume
- 100% polyester fabric; 52% metallic, 48% polyester mesh; 100% polyurethane foam
- Halter dress has mesh overlay
- Dress has elastic in top edge, ribbon halter straps w/ leaf trim
- Skirt can be shortened on the right side by gathering & tying ribbons
- Gold mesh train has a green cord waist tie
- 90% nylon, 10% spandex footless tights have printed leaves
- Foam boot covers have green leaves around top edge
- Green fabric glovelettes have green leaves around top edge
- Molded latex eye mask has elastic band
But, we’ve got the scoop on the goods for all the bad gals. With this Lethal Beauty Plus Size Women’s Costume, you’ll be attracting more than just floral friends. This polyester halter dress features hunter and ivy green shades, not to mention the easy ability to wear it at gown or skirt lengths. The mesh overlay makes for the perfect illusion of ivy vines climbing up your limbs. Don’t forget your molded latex eye mask. While you want to be remembered for your anti-villainry, you don’t want them to know exactly who you are!
A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME
Being the center of attention isn’t for everyone, but when you’ve got that natural lethal attraction, it’s bound to come easily. Of course, the picture of the lovely lass singing to birds on their finger is overdone. It’s time to show the world a brand new kind of floral femme who can channel both the petal and the thorn.
There are no reviews yet.