ABOUT THIS FIGURINE
Sideshow and Enesco are proud to present the Pooh and Piglet Fall Figurine!
Pooh Bear and Piglet enjoy a fall day in this well-crafted statuette by Jim Shore. Winnie the Pooh rakes a yard-full of leaves into a giant pile while Piglet prepares to leap into it. With a smile on his face, Pooh doesn’t mind the extra clean up.
- Enesco, LLC
- Jim Shore
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Pooh and Piglet Fall Figurine features:
- Stands at 5.43″ tall
- Jim Shore Disney Traditions Collection – The Winnie the Pooh and Friends
- Beautifully hand-painted and crafted from high-quality stone resin with intricate styling and attention to detail
- Jim Shore’s unmistakable style evokes a sense of nostalgia with traditional themes, quilt patterns, and design motifs inspired by American and European
- Packaged in an individual box with photo on the front
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Polyresin , Calcium Carbonate
- Product Size
- Height: 5.43″ (137.92 mm) | Width: 3.54″ (89.92 mm) | Depth: 7.48″ (189.99 mm) | *
- 0.00 lbs (0 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more
There are no reviews yet.