ABOUT THIS ART PRINT
“I wonder- will tonight be the night I feed?”
Sideshow presents the Vampirella: Roses for the Dead Fine Art Print by renowned comic book artist Mike Mayhew.
Sink your teeth into this! Artist Mike Mayhew captures the vampiric allure of everyone’s favorite bloodsucking bombshell in this dazzling pin-up illustration. Robed in a sea of luxurious, sanguine silks, the Drakulon native poses coyly, her hair tousled and fangs hidden in her pearly smile. Vampirella is rendered with stunning realism, adding exquisite detail to her supernatural beauty.
Originally created as a variant cover for Vampirella: Roses for the Dead #1, written by Kristina Deak-Linsner for Dynamite Entertainment, this comic art collectible is now available for fans in a high-end fine art format exclusively through Sideshow. Each Vampirella: Roses for the Dead Fine Art Print features an authorized, automated artist signature and an embossed Seal of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 400 pieces.
Get your blood pumping and bring home the Vampirella: Roses for the Dead Fine Art Print by Mike Mayhew today!
- Officially licensed by Dynamite
- Limited edition of 400
- 18 x 24” fine art giclée print, approx 22 x 28.50” with frame
- 100% cotton, acid-free, certified archival matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- *Print is wrapped and hand-rolled in acid free paper, and shipped in a 4” diameter tube*
- Sideshow Collectibles
- Art Print
- Mike Mayhew
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Product Size
- Height: 24″ (609.6 mm) | Width: 18″ (457.2 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 5.00″ (127 mm) | Width: 5.00″ (127 mm) | Depth: 24.00″ (609.6 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more
“VAMPIRELLA” is a registered trademark of, and all logos, characters, their distinctive likenesses, names and related elements are trademarks of, Dynamite Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. “Dynamite” and “Dynamite Entertainment” are ®, and the “DE Logo” is ™ and ©, Dynamite Entertainment. All rights reserved.
There are no reviews yet.